Friday, January 21, 2011

Wow long time no chat

Somehow I've misplaced the past month. I'm not sure where? But I can post to say that I am using Thelma every day. I'll post about some adventures we had recently with each other, 9 other women, 14 children, 3 other Thermomixes and a lot of butterbeans.

For now, let me assure you that I've done what I thought would happen, to a certain extent. I have fallen into the trap of doing the same things over and over again.

Oatmeal.
Risotto.
Curry.
Vegetable stock to use up veges.
To make more risotto.
Or ragout.
Chai.
LOTS of chai.

And so on. I've also made apricot nectar, to make chicken apricot risotto, and cherry jam (fail - more of a sauce but that's ok!) and ginger beer and orange cordial and a few other things but for the most part, I've used it for the same things over and over again.

So with a month passing between posting, I thought I'd recommit to posting more recipes and less navel gazing instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment