Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thermomix demo tonight!

Which means I get the Thermoserver and the awesome Indian cookbook tonight. I am a little anxious that no one is going to come though because the people I've invited have not rsvp'd or have to say no. Sigh. Which is a shame because so few people know about the littlest kitchen but would be impressed if they saw it!

I know I was. I was fully prepared to think that there was no reason to buy another machine for our kitchen. Our fully functioning kitchen by the way. But we did and it is fabulous!

ETA: Well be careful what you wish for! There were 10 people at the demo. And everyone went home happy full I think! The beetroot salad was a hit, the lemon/mint sorbet was yum, the vanilla custard was delicious and my demonstrator is still trying gently guide me to becoming one. Which I would love to do at some point when I have my life organised a smidge more.

No comments:

Post a Comment