Friday, October 15, 2010

What is this all about?

Still waiting. Tap tap tap - that's the sound of my foot impatiently WAITING. Tmx won't be here until next week now, which is annoying but only mildly. It's not unexpected when there's a burst of orders and it's fine really - I have a great friend in my tmx consultant so it's nothing personal!

So in the meantime I get to tell you what this blog will have a focus on:
  • Seasonal food - what's in season, what's available, what's great
  • Cooking for two adults and a babe
  • Hosting dinner/brunch/lunch with ease
  • The Silly Season 2010 and onwards
  • Gift making from the kitchen
  • Kitchen/hearth witchery
Why is it that the silly season has started in October? My calendar is full full full for October and into November. My in-laws probably think I'm crazy for asking what the plan for Christmas is but it's not that far away! 10 weeks will just fly by I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment